List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    Re: Installing on Mac OS X 10.1
From:       Nick Gorham <nick () lurcher ! org>
Date:       2001-10-05 6:48:49

Jim Dickenson wrote:

> I am trying to get ODBC working under OS X 10.1. I have not been able to
> compile unixODBC or iODBC because of link errors. I did find a binary
> install for iODBC on their site.

If its any help, here is updated OSX support in what will be
unixODBC 2.0.10, there is a snapshot on
ftp://ftp.easysoft.com/pub/beta/unixODBC/unixODBC-2.0.10.tar.gz

> My preference would be to install MyODBC and use MySQL as well as
> unixODBC as this is what I develop with under Linux.

Let me know what the outcome is, OSX support is one of the things I want to
get sorted for this release, Peter has got his SQL app running, and the
GUI bits of unixODBC as well.

--
Nick Gorham
Emacs would be a great operating system if it just had a decent text editor...