List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    RE: "no cursor name available" error
From:       Venu <venu () mysql ! com>
Date:       2001-09-25 23:21:20

Hi Eric !!!

We had a discussion on the same issue couple of weeks back, you can tale
llok at them from odbc list (http://lists.mysql.com).

Also, download the driver patch for 2.50.39 version, which does support the
dynamic cursor names, from the following link.
ftp://support.mysql.com/pub/mysql/hidden/myodbc/myodbc-39-win32.zip

And let us know whether it solves your problem or not.

Regards, venu
--
For technical support contracts, go to https://order.mysql.com