List:       mysql-odbc
Subject:    Re:RE: Delphi + ADO + MySql
From:       "senionic"<senionic () bol ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-09-20 11:31:00

The same, Windows 98.
The only difference is about the version of ODBC Data
Sources, but the version of ODBC driver is the same.
In computer that haven't problem the ODBC administrator
is old, version 3.520.5303.2 and in computer that have
problem is 3.520.6526.0.

> Hi !!!!!!

and
> > MyODBC 2.50.37.00
> > with Delphi and ADO comps, when I close or cancel a
> > process of comp TADOTable appears an exception :
> > "Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has
> > been deleted. Requested operation requires a current
> > record."
> > In another computer with same tools the exception
> > don='t appears, do you know what is wrong ?
> >

> Ok, does it has the same operating systems or
different ?

https://order.mysql.com
<mailto:venu@mysql.com>
>  / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__ MySQL AB, Developer
>        <___/ www.mysql.com

the
> List-Unsubscribe header of this message. If you cannot
see it,
> e-mail myodbc-unsubscribe@lists.mysql.com instead.

AcessoBOL, só R$ 9,90! O menor preço do mercado!
Assine já! http://www.bol.com.br/acessobol