List:       mysql-java
Subject:    help needed
From:       "satish" <satish () darya ! nio ! org>
Date:       2000-05-23 7:11:59

hi ,
 With me i have the code and the servlet of DbConectionBroker . I =
noticed that DbConnectionBroker code is kept in a package . I wanted to =
keep both the servlet and the class file in one directory. So i knocked =
off the the package  and import stmt for that and tried to compile the =
servlet. It is giving me lot's of error saying the Class DbConn not =
found .
I don't understand  why it's giving the message when both the servlet =
and Class file are in the same directory and i have recompiled the =
DbConn code..
satish