List:       mysql-java
Subject:    Re:  JDBC problem
From:       "Duke Martin" <duke.martin () cybersensor ! com>
Date:       1999-07-30 19:31:55

I think I understand what you are saying but what if the user interface
(HTML page and buttons) are different for each user.  The only thing I have
control over is the name/value of each button.  For example, say you had a
music collection database that keeps track of each user's cd collection.
When the user logs into your site, a list of all of his/her cd's is
generated along with a button next to each cd title in the list.  When the
user clicks a button, a detailed description of the cd is displayed.  For
example:

Garth Brooks          button

BackStreet Boys    button

I will also know if the user adds or deletes a cd.  Will the solution you
previously described handle this situation.

Thanks for your help
Duke