List:       mysql-java
Subject:    Re: Drivers JDBC
From:       "\"Terrence W. Zellers\"" <zellert () twz ! voicenet ! com>
Date:       1999-07-13 0:59:08

A couple of problems here:

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Roberto Moreno wrote:

> Ok, I get the twz1 driver like you told, but while I execute the java the
> other Exception message show:
>
> "
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: (class:

    For JDK 1.2 you must use the classes compiled without optimization;
set CLASSPATH to ../twz1/noopt rather than were twz1 is installed.

> PS, I was changed the driver name in the code.
> My code now is:
>
> public class ListSQL_RaAuth
> {
>     public static void main(String args[]) throws ClassNotFoundException
>     {
>
>          try {
>              Class.forName("twz1.jdbc.mysql.jdbcMysqlDriver");
>              Connection con =
> DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://pluto.netmogi.com.br:3306/netmogi"
                                    ^^^^^

                               jdbc:z1MySQL://...

    Hope this gets you going.

                                                             -- TWZ

| Copyright 1999 by Terrence W. Zellers.  All rights explicitly reserved. |
| email: terrence.w.zellers@pobox.com   www.voicenet.com/~zellert/pub.key |
|                  Faux French is just so gauche ...                      |