List:       mysql-java
Subject:    Error not showing in mysql-client
From:       rudu
Date:       2007-01-16 4:58:00

Hello co-listers,

I'm getting a syntax error through mysql-connector-java-5.0.4 although
the same sql command is executed with no problem by mysql-client.
The syntax error is near:
"DELETE FROM tps WHERE PSEQ NOT IN (SELECT p.PSEQ FROM fadherent p INNER
JOIN flignactiv l ON ..."
If I don't use this kind of DELETE command, everything is going fine
with my app.

I'm using:
MySQL Server version: 5.0.30-Debian_3-log Debian etch distribution
mysql-connector-java-5.0.4
java version "1.5.0_10"

Any explanation on this behaviour?
Any workaround?