List:       mysql-java
Subject:    RE: MySQL and WSAD Version 5 Server and Datasource
From:       "Collins, Danny" <Danny.Collins () LibertyMutual ! com>
Date:       2003-04-17 16:03:53

Well I figured out how to get the lookup to work:

<resource-ref>

<description>Primary database pool</description>

<res-ref-name>jdbc/dmc</res-ref-name>

<res-auth>Application</res-auth>

<res-sharing-scope>Unshareable</res-sharing-scope>

</resource-ref>

The above had to be defined in the web.xml in order for me to be able to
find the datasource

Now to make it work...