List:       mysql-java
Subject:    Does anyone know any DBs accessible on the web?
From:       Michael S Daines <ax2groin () arbornet ! org>
Date:       2003-04-17 15:19:18

I've searched around and not found such a thing, and maybe they just don't exist anymore.  But, does anyone know of any (MySQL) databases on the internet that I would be able to access (obviously not to make changes)?  I'm thinking of things like academic or scientific information that I can write a (generic) Java program to access, find out the tables, and run select statements on.

Thanx,
msd