List:       mysql-java
Subject:    spam warning - NCStudio Team Apology
From:       Shankar Kondur <skondur () devsquare ! com>
Date:       2002-04-12 7:13:35

Hi,

We are sorry for the mail we sent. We weren't spamming. We sent it to 10
people on the Java-MySQL list whom we thought were having some kind of
problems with JDBC and MySQL. We did check the rules of the mailing
lists(Tomcat has a specific DOs and DONTs) and they did not say that
this is not allowed.

We later on(after Peter pointed out to us) checked on the web and found
that what we did could be considered spam and so we will be more careful
in the future. To the people who received the previous mail from us, and
was totally useless, please consider this an apology.

sorry,
NCStudio team