List:       mysql-internals
Subject:    Re: WL#3364
From:       Peter Benjamin Volk <peter () ddengine ! org>
Date:       2008-03-23 17:01:52

Jess,

the comment did not really make clear witch WL was canceled. But this
answers the question perfectly. We are currently facing the problem that
we want to release a Storage engine for Windows and Linux at the same
time. Unfortunately we seem to face that there is no way in shipping the
Windows version separate from the actual MySQL core. Also the PBX seems
to be released for Linux and MacOS only as well.

Thanks,
Peter