List:       mysql-internals
Subject:    Re: [ANN] PBXT storage engine version 1.0-Alpha released
From:       Paul McCullagh <paul.mccullagh () primebase ! com>
Date:       2008-03-17 11:58:23

Hi Giuseppe,

On Mar 16, 2008, at 8:13 PM, Giuseppe Maxia wrote:

> Congratulations on this release!

Thanks!

> About alpha status, well done! It shows that you have studied
> software engineering!
>
> Two questions:
> * Do you have a policy for code contribution?

Yes please!

But seriously. I would really like to have code contributions. I am
very interested in putting this project on a broader community basis.
I consider PBXT to be "the community engine".

I am not sure of all the technical details though. Anyone interested
should contact me directly.

> * Is there a publicly available bugs database?

Yes, on sourceforge.net:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pbxt

Go to the Tracker menu, and then select Bugs. Here is the direct link:

Kind regards,

Paul