List:       mysql-internals
Subject:    Re: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 5.0/5.0] Re: index_read_idx vs. find_flag
From:       Paul Whittington <pwhittington () nitrosecurity ! com>
Date:       2006-06-26 17:17:52

Thanks for the response ];-)

Sorry, of course y'all need to know what version I'm working with.  I'm
working with 5.1.11-beta.

So, if I understand you, HA_READ_KEY_EXACT means to find the first index
entry that exactly matches the given value, in whole or in part (i.e.
the give key value may be a prefix).

Is there a difference between this and HA_READ_PREFIX?

--
Don't believe everything you think!

Paul Whittington
NitroSecurity, Inc.