List:       mysql-internals
Subject:    Re: Source Code Documentation / Internal Architecture
From:       Peter Zaitsev <peter () mysql ! com>
Date:       2002-11-24 10:23:35

On Sunday 24 November 2002 07:55, ycy0011 wrote:
> >They might be missing in Source distribution (they are missed for sure from
> >Binary version). Please use out BK repository  to get this files
> >
> >Additionally it contains some useful scripts to be used in development
> >process.
>
> Thanks.
> But what is BK repository? Do you mean the mails whose subjects are
> "bk commit into 4.1 tree" , "bk commit into mysqldoc tree" or
> someone like that?

Yes. There are basically updates to BK repository.

You can read more about usin BitKeeper Repository in the following chapter of
MySQL manual

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Installing_source_tree.html

Just use BK 3.0  instead of  2.0 as manual says. We have updated BitKeeper
version but not the manual yet.

--
   /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Mr. Peter Zaitsev <peter@mysql.com>