List:       mysql-internals
Subject:    mysqlhotcopy with Raid support
From:       Michael Widenius <monty () mysql ! com>
Date:       2001-11-30 13:36:31

Hi!

>>>>> "Martin" == Martin Waite <martin@datacash.com> writes:

Martin> Hi,
Martin> Here's a patch to add support for RAID tables
Martin> to mysqlhotcopy v1.13 (as supplied with MySQL 3.23.45).

Martin> This has been tested on Linux and probably works
Martin> on other Unix-type systems.  It doesn't work with
Martin> Windows, and I doubt that it works using the scp
Martin> method.

Martin> regards,
Martin> Martin

<cut>

Thanks for the patch;  We will include this in the next MySQL version.

Regards,
Monty