List:       mysql-internals
Subject:    RE: Migrating xBase files to MySQL
From:       JR Ruggentaler <jr () mpv ! com>
Date:       2001-11-29 18:59:01

Monty,
	thanks! I was able to build dbf2mysql using VC++ 6.0 and
mysql/include with minor mods to endian.c. It looks like it was designed for
a bigendian system. dbf2mysql is almost as speedy as LOAD DATA so I'll use
it.

Thanks again and epically to the MySQL developers. I will definitely
purchase MySQL support if only to reward the developers for a great job.

J.R.