List:       mysql
Subject:    date problem
From:       "=?gb2312?B?wrOx9Q==?=" <lub () neu-alpine ! com>
Date:       2000-11-21 7:56:09

hi,all

    I met some problems when I wanna get the system date,
i am working with sun solaris 5.7,i use java to get the date of the system,
look like this :
java.util.Date now = new java.util.Date();
but the string i got is different from the system time
2000/11/21/ Tue 15-48-38 CST---------this is the system time
Tue Nov 21 01:49:21 CST 2000---------this is what i got

i do not know how i can get the proper time.
It must be an easy answer. Isn't it?
I am sorry for my poor English ,i hope you can understand my means.

Thanks.

Robin