List:       mysql
Subject:    mysql - Checking for Duplicates.... How????
From:       Joseph McCarthy <mccartjf () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-09-30 22:30:31

In my table, I have two columns that I want to check
for duplication.  For example

I have a column that has email info and another column
that has a datestamp.

I want to check to see if an email address has been
entered 2 or more times on the same day.  I also do
not know the person who entered the info.  This is
just a search for anybody who has entered the same
email on the same day more than once on that
particular day.

What command statement do I need to do to check this.

thanks if anybody can help.

http://photos.yahoo.com/

If you have a broken mail client that cannot send a message to
the above address (Microsoft Outlook), you can use: