List:       mysql
Subject:    Two questions about MySQL
From:       Roberto_Samarone_Araújo_(RSA) <sama () supridad ! com ! br>
Date:       1996-01-01 9:38:02

Hi ,

      I'm a newbie mysql user so , I have some questions :

           1 - When Mysql Server is installed , which port it is listening
to receive connections for query ?

           2 - I've created some tables so , I want to make a relationship
between them . There are some 1-N and N-N relationship . Does anyone have a
tutorial about how create relationships in mysql ?

                          Roberto Samarone Araujo