List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: Please Help...Your sugestions would be greatly appreciated!
From:       Van <vanboers () server ! dedserius ! com>
Date:       1999-07-31 2:28:05

Bilal El-Amin wrote:

> Dear Sirs/ Madam
>
> Please consider these questions as serious.  I am a Web-site Administrator For a \
> NYC Based health Products Company.  The Website was designed by "Site stimulation"  \
> The Web site was designed with MSQL &PHP3.  Would you be kind enough to tell me \
> what support would be offered by email support and or lisencing ? The site owner is \
> not aware of why his site was designed with these technologies and only wants to \
> have a profitable web presence.  As site administrator it is my responsibility to \
> update, upgrade, and repair any non functioning links or code faults that may arise \
> from time to time. I have just recently become aquainted with these techonologies \
> but I am still a novice as far as they are concerned please point me in the right \
> directions.  Secondly I am looking for a new Isp that supports These two \
> technologies as the current ISP has not provided satisfactory service. The Website \
> URL is www.longlife-vitamins.pair.com   Any advise you may give will be most \
> appreciated. Bilal El-Amin
> Webmaster/Long Life Vitamins
> Bilal El-Amin
> Bilal El-Amin
Bilal, the site doesn't appear to complicated.  Nicely done, though.  Go
to www.php.net.  Look at a couple tutorials, and learn what that's all
about.  Find the web-root and see what the pages are, and take a look at
the code.  The php tutorial and a trip to Wilbur's will more than get
you going.  Plus, you could get a support contract with tcx.se, but, if
you're running MySQL, that's a different story.
And, make sure you back up the web-server before you do anything.  >:)
Regards,
Van