List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: Compiling 3.22.22 under HP-UX 10.20
From:       Harald Wellmann <hwellmann () sfsws1 ! de ! lucent ! com>
Date:       1999-05-31 14:47:13

Ralf Kraudelt wrote:

> Hello,
> I successfully compiled MySQL 3.22.22 on a HP9000/712 under
> HP-UX 10.20 using cc/aCC. Nearby I used HP's DCE/CMA user threads
> instead of MIT-Pthreads.

Sounds interesting... I still haven't managed to get the server running on HP-UX
10.20 with Y2K patches.

I think there is a problem with mit-pthreads; the test case "test_fork" in
.../mit-pthreads/tests hangs, and so does mysqld.

Can you give us some more detail on your "configure" options and on the changes you made,
maybe post a patch file?

--
Harald Wellmann
Lucent Technologies Network Systems Deutschland