List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: mysql: AIX 4.2 core dump
From:       Michael Widenius <monty () monty ! pp ! sci ! fi>
Date:       1999-01-31 0:10:13

Jochen> Michael Widenius wrote:
>> I hope Jochen has some idea to do this automaticly.
>>
>> Jochen, would if help if I added some comments in the 'mysql_version.h'
>> file that you could easily parse?
>>
>> I could add a comment like:
>>
>> /* clients linked with the following files: -lzlib -lpthreads -lc_r */

Jochen> That's another idea. But I'd prefer to have the complete knowledge from
Jochen> config.cache available, thus my proposal from yesterday to make
Jochen> config.cache available via "mysqlbug --system-details". How about that?

I agree that 'mysqlbug --system-details' is better.

We will work on that...

Regards,
Monty