List:       mysql
Subject:    FW: mysql: Webhotels offering MySQL-support ?
From:       Mark Lutze <mrl () webmuseum ! com>
Date:       1998-08-29 2:43:27

I have been using Huricane Electric for several years, never a problem.
They have MySQL as well as PHP3 support. Check them out at

www.he.net

Mark Lutze

Hello,
I'm new to the list, short pres: Christian Ubbesen, Webdeveloper at
Södermanlands Nyheter (Swedish newspaper). Working in Perl language since
December last year, working in SQL (MySQL/DBI/Perl/Apache/Linux) since a
month back. Love the work, especially the SQL-technique!

Now my question:
I'm also running some private projects, and since I can't afford my own
connection home, I'm buying webspace at nethosting.com, at the moment. But
it would be really nice if I could use the MySQL-software, and my wonder is
if there are any webhostservices out there offering this kind of service?
(At a reasonable price, ofcourse.)

Christian

-= Christian Ubbesen - Webdeveloper - Södermanlands Nyheter AB
-= E-mail: ubbe@sn.se - Telephone: +46 (0)155 - 76782 (work)
-= Mobile phone: +46 (0)70 - 688 27 55