List:       mysql
Subject:    mysql: Delphi 3.0 and libmysql.dll
From:       "Robert d'Aystetten" <dart () art ! olsztyn ! pl>
Date:       1998-07-31 8:21:10

	Hi!

	I'm a new user of MySQL database. I have a trouble with
libmysql.dll and Delphi 3.0. I use delphi-interface unit by Blestan
Tabakov, but i can't write right code with his functions. Can you send
me an example, how must I write code with delphi-interface or give me
web or ftp site, where can I find an explain or example source code of
little program with use libmysql.dll in Delphi?

				Best wishes!

					Robert d'Aystetten

-----
Robert d'Aystetten