List:       mysql
Subject:    mysql: MySQL/SCO Unixware
From:       gwright () ravyn ! com (Gregory Wright)
Date:       1998-07-31 2:04:07

Has anyone had any luck building MySQL for
SCO's Unixware?  If so, would you be willing to
share how you went about doing it?  It looks like
there are a few defines or make-file entries
which could be tweaked, but I haven't had much
luck.  And I am curious as to which thread
library one should use.

Thanks!
--
Gregory Wright (<gwright@ravyn.com>)