List:       mysql
Subject:    DAC for MySQL 2.10.2-beta is out!
From:       Aleksander Andreev <aleksandr.andreev () gf ! microolap ! com>
Date:       2014-12-11 20:04:46

MicroOLAP Direct Access Components for MySQL and Delphi/C++ Builder (also
known as MySQLDAC) is a Borland Delphi/C++Builder component set for direct
connect to MySQL database server. DAC for MySQL allows you to create
Delphi/C++Builder applications without BDE, ODBC, ADO and without
libmysql.dll.

What's new in v2.10.2-beta:
Fetch-on-demand mode and TMySSHPLinkDatabase based on PLink.exe added,
several minor improvements and bug fixes.

Full changelog:

[!] "TmySQLDataset.Options.FetchOnDemand property for fetch-on-demand"
added
[+] "TmySQLDataset.Options.FetchRows for specify the number of fetching
rows count"
[+] TMySSHPLinkDatabase component for SSH connection based on PLink.exe
added
[-] "Raise Out of Memory with GROUP_CONCAT queries when
group_concat_max_len statement is set to a large value" bug fixed

You're welcome to download the DAC for MySQL v2.10.2-beta right now at:
http://microolap.com/products/connectivity/mysqldac/download/,
or login to your private area on our site at
http://microolap.com/my/downloads/

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support
Ticketing system available at http://www.microolap.com/support/

--
Aleksandr Andreev
Developer