List:       mysql
Subject:    RE:The Marine Industry Email Database 2014
From:       "amy" <amy () b2belists ! com>
Date:       2014-09-23 17:58:07

Hi,

I hope you are the right person to discuss about The Marine Industry
Database which includes complete contact details and verified email
addresses of - Key Decision makers List, All C-level executives List, All
Marketing Executives List  of -  Ship Builders, Boat Designers, Marine
Engineers, Boat Manufacturers, Engine Systems Builders/Suppliers/Repairers,
Underwater Vehicles Manufacturers, Equipment Manufacturers,
Exporters/Importers, Surveyors, Marine Operation Managers, Harbormasters',
Technical Managers, Vessel Owners, Operators, Vessel Builders/Repairers,
Port / Harbor Authorities, Wharf / Terminal Operators, Naval Architects,
Vessel Surveyors, Consultants, General Marine Equipment & Services
Suppliers, Hydrographic Surveyors, Shipbrokers, Safety & Training
Professionals, Government Agencies and many more! across US/UK/CANADA,
Europe and all over the world.

If yours Targeted Industry/Title is not listed, Please let me know.

Please send me your target audience and geographical area, so that I can
send few sample records, which will be at no cost.

Target Industry      :   -----------------------------;           Target
Geography :  --------------------------  ;   Target Job Title     :

Kindly let me know your thoughts

Amy Watts