List:       mysql
Subject:    ANN: Database Designer for MySQL 2.1.0 Beta available!
From:       Aleksander Andreev <aleksandr.andreev () gf ! microolap ! com>
Date:       2013-07-22 8:36:01

 This release does not introduce any new functionality.  A huge amount of
internal and architecture tasks were done instead. New compiler version
used as well as new exception tracer implemented. Some little changes, not
worthy of mention, are also present.

There are two new major features in this release as compared to previous:
[!] New compiler used in development
[!] New exception tracer tool used

Please test v2.1.0-Beta thoroughly. We depend on your bug reports and
feedback in order to proceed to final release.

The more testing you do, the sooner 2.1.0 will be available.

If you have some spare time to help us with testing, please visit MicroOLAP
Database Designer for MySQL Download page at
http://microolap.com/products/database/mysql-designer/download/.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support
Ticketing system available at http://www.microolap.com/support/

Beta releases should never be used in production; they are for testing
purposes only.