List:       mysql
Subject:    Edit MySQL Trigger in Workbench problem
From:       Neil Tompkins <neil.tompkins () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-09 8:14:07

Hi,

I've created a Trigger and want to edit it.  Using MySQL Workbench, I can
Alter the table, and click Triggers and select the trigger action I want to
edit (on my local database, MySQL running on same PC)

However, if I try the exact same procedure on a Trigger on a remote
database, I don't see the Triggers under each action.

The only way these can be edited is to drop and create it again.

Thanks
Neil