List:       mysql
Subject:    MySQL Thread Pool Plugin + Percona Server?
From:       Singer Wang <wang () singerwang ! com>
Date:       2012-10-31 21:07:43

Hey,

I'm looking to combine the benefits of the MySQL Thread Pool Plugin and
Percona-Server. All the benchmarks show that the Thread Pool Plugin handles
higher concurrency much better then just setting innodb_thread_concurrency.
Alas Percona server has many tweaks that improve performance.

Does anyone have any experience running Percona Server (obviously 5.5) with
the Thread Pool Plugin? I got it running but was wondering if there's any
caveats..