List:       mysql
Subject:    Innodb Assertion Error
From:       Sabika M <sabika.makhdoom () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-22 22:49:42

hi!

I am hoping someone has experienced this before or knows how we can resolve
this.  I am running into an innodb assertion error (see below) and cannot
reproduce it. It has happened 3-4 times,   MySQL crashes and sometimes
recovers and other times it is unable to recover (MySQL repeatedly crashes)

121013 13:36:01  InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 1258400064 in
file /export/home/pb2/build/sb_0-2859905-1295560203.65/mysqlcom-pro-5.5.9/storage/innobase/row/row0sel.c
line 4465
InnoDB: Failing assertion: trx->isolation_level == TRX_ISO_READ_UNCOMMITTED
InnoDB: We intentionally generate a memory trap.
InnoDB: Submit a detailed bug report to http://bugs.mysql.com.
InnoDB: If you get repeated assertion failures or crashes, even
InnoDB: immediately after the mysqld startup, there may be
InnoDB: corruption in the InnoDB tablespace. Please refer to
InnoDB: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/forcing-innodb-recovery.html
InnoDB: about forcing recovery.
121013 13:36:01 - mysqld got signal 6 ;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this binary
or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help diagnose
the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is definitely wrong
and this may fail.

key_buffer_size=16777216
read_buffer_size=2097152
max_used_connections=158
max_threads=5000
thread_count=84
connection_count=84
It is possible that mysqld could use up to
key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_threads =
1321033337 K
bytes of memory
Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.

We found open MySQL bugs that look similar
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=61088)? Has anyone seen this or have
any ideas on how we can work around this?