List:       mysql
Subject:    RE: InnoDB and rsync
From:       "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson () psmnv ! com>
Date:       2011-01-28 21:59:47

> * flush atbles
> * rsync while mysqld is running
> * stop mysqld
> * second rsync

Unless we can verify 100% that there is a safe way to do it without
shutting down MySQL, then I'm sure the approach you described above is
the one we will end up with. Thanks for your input.

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - January 28, 2011
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for \
Reindl Harald,mysql@lists.mysql.com. If you are not the named addressee you should \
not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions \
presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those \
of Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management. Warning: Although \
Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management has taken reasonable \
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept \
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or \
attachments.  This disclaimer was added by Policy Patrol: \
http://www.policypatrol.com/