List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: trigger
From:       Stefan Onken <support () stonki ! de>
Date:       2009-11-05 5:03:57

Hello Gavin,

> 2. However you still can't do that.  You can't update the table used in the \
> trigger.  What you really want is either a separate cron process, or a mysql event \
> (if using 5.1)

thanks for pointing that out. I was not aware of this limitation. I am
using mysql 5.1.37 (shipped with Ubuntu Karmic), so I will have a look
at the "event" feature..

Thanks to you and the other users who helped me out.

Stonki

--
www.stonki.de : My, myself and I
www.kbarcode.net : barcode solution for KDE