List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: catch the error [OFF TOPIC]
From:       Claudio Nanni <claudio.nanni () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-26 19:12:06

Gentlemen,
my opinion is that this post is OFF TOPIC, let's don't wade into the PHP
world here, let's keep this list clean and focused on MySQL.
If the insert works from console and not from PHP probably is PHP
related problem and there are thousands of lists on PHP.

This is the most professional list on MySQL, let's keep it on MySQL.

Phil, this is my humble opinion.

Regards,

Claudio Nanni