List:       mysql
Subject:    RE: nagios server blocked
From:       Martin Gainty <mgainty () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-25 18:00:32

Agador-

Thats LOT of errors
I would recommend using the error log to determine whats causing these errors (and \
then fix)

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of \
Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse \
distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily \
endorse content contained within this transmission.