List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: MySQL database synchronization
From:       "Ananda Kumar" <anandkl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-29 4:59:34

Hi,
If you have 256Kbps should not be a problem as long as it used most for
mysql, if there are too may other user accessing net then it would be too
slow.

When you say, you want to access from both the sites, does it mean there
would be read and write from both sites or just read from from one site and
write from other sites.

If its just read from one site and read and write from other site then, you
can setup a master  where read and write happen and slave where only read
happens. Also, the slave can be used as a backup.

There are many third party software available where you can manually apply
bin-logs from one site to other, but this is little complicated and need
precise scripting taking care of all the bin-log position.

regards
anandkl