List:       mysql
Subject:    MySQL Magazine "Call for articles"
From:       "B. Keith Murphy" <bmurphy () paragon-cs ! com>
Date:       2007-10-28 4:10:43

Hey everyone,

I am starting on putting together the Winter issue of the MySQL
Magazine.  This will be our third issue and it is getting better each
time!

Here is your opportunity to contribute to the community.  I am accepting
ideas/outlines/proposals for articles for this issue through November
the 9th.  That gives you almost two weeks to get back to me about that
great idea you have in your head.  Articles will be due to be completed
by December the 1st.  If you aren't sure about an idea send me an email.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Keith Murphy

Editor-Mysql Magazine

www.mysqlzine.net