List:       mysql
Subject:    FULLTEXT + InnoDB = grounded?
From:       Sven Schwyn <echo57 () delirium ! ch>
Date:       2007-06-28 17:32:40

Hello

I've seen the posts of Nov 9 last year concerning the slow but steady
development of FULLTEXT indexes for InnoDB. Has this feature been
dropped or is it still being worked on?

My background: I'm working on a Rails project which needs fulltext
index search on the db layer. For now I can workaround with MyISAM,
but if the feature is no longer on the list, then it would be better
to choose another more cumbersome approach or switch the db entirely.

Many thanks for a short update.

Cheers,  -sven