List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: greek collation & sorting
From:       tasos <tasoss () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-27 19:56:22

Hello sir and thanks for replying.
I'm have tried all greek collations.The fact is that when sorting i see first the latin
characters(sorted) and then the greek ones(again sorted).I want to have a choice.I mean i want to
see first the A latin and then the greek A.Then B latin and B greek etc.Or maybe  i want the greek
characters to be shown(sorted) first and then the latin ones.Is something like that possible.Because
i think with the current 2 greek collations this isn't possible.
Thanks once more!