List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: Binlog errors
From:       Henry Wong <hwong () dja ! com>
Date:       2007-06-27 16:45:51

I could be wrong.. but this is a guess..

event_type: 15 is update_rows_event which is used in mysql 5.1 and
later..

if mysqlbinlogs is an older version.. most likely it will produce an
error
because it does not recognize event_type 15 and is bombing out.

try it.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysqlbinlog.html