List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: mysql InnoDB table creation problem
From:       "Boyd Hemphill" <Boyd.Hemphill () esc13 ! txed ! net>
Date:       2007-03-28 13:01:56

Depending on the version you use MySQL will see a definition of
varchar(25) as 25 bytes or 25 characters.  I believe this changed from
4.1 to 5.0 respectively but I am not sure.

THis could be the root of the problem
Boyd

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email & attached documents may contain
confidential information. All information is intended only for the use
of the named recipient. If you are not the named recipient, you are not
authorized to read, disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on the information and any action other than immediate delivery
to the named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, do not read the information and please immediately
notify sender by telephone to arrange for a return of the original
documents. If you are the named recipient you are not authorized to
reveal any of this information to any other unauthorized person. If you
did not receive all pages listed or if pages are not legible, please
immediately notify sender by phone.