List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: Getting unique values
From:       Chris Sansom <chris () highway57 ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-06-29 15:22:23

At 16:13 +0100 29/6/06, Pooly wrote:
>If you know the picid previously retrieved, then the clause (caption
>LIKE '%searchterm%' OR title LIKE '%searchterm%' OR blurb LIKE
>'%searchterm%') is redundant, isn't it ?

No, because those details may well be different for different
instances of the same picid. Like I said - it wasn't an ideal setup
in the first place, but anyway it seems to be solved now. See my post
earlier today.

Thanks for the interest though.

--
Cheers... Chris
Highway 57 Web Development -- http://highway57.co.uk/

Everything Is More Difficult Than It Appears
    -- Adam C Engst