List:       mysql
Subject:    Simple libmysql C API tutorial needed
From:       Dirk <noisyb () web ! de>
Date:       2006-02-28 10:53:32

Hi!
I already wrote a wrapper for unixodbc... Now I would like to skip odbc
and connect to mysql directly... AFAIK that is done using libmysql, right?

I looked at the www.mysql.com buzzword-bloat for 15 seconds before I
decided to subscribe here and just ask instead (I'm one of those
too-long-didn't-read kinds).

Any link to a code snippet opening a connection, sending a query and
closing the connection would be highly appreciated.

Dirk