List:       mysql
Subject:    Silicon Valley MySQL Meetup Group: Storage Engines in Depth
From:       Jeremy Cole <jcole () yahoo-inc ! com>
Date:       2006-02-28 23:38:02

Interested in MySQL? Live in peninsula/south bay? This MySQL Meetup is
for you!

Join us for the March MySQL Meetup on March 13th at 7pm in Santa Clara!
The topic for this month is Storage Engines In-Depth! I'll cover the
details of both MyISAM and InnoDB, how each works, its strengths and
weaknesses, and proper configuration of each. I'll wrap up by talking
about the future of storage engines in MySQL -- some of the new work
going on in 5.0 and 5.1, and some demos!

The topics each month are varied, but you can be sure to learn a lot at
every meeting. Find out the next meeting dates, the topics, and RSVP at
Meetup.com:

http://mysql.meetup.com/101/

I hope to see you there!

Regards,