On Monday 19 December 2005 08:21, Rhino said something like: > While "Reply to all" has the desired effect, I've always found it a > pain-in-the-ass. I subscribe to a handful of other mailing lists and > I always forget when my replies should be sent with "Reply" and when > they should be sent with "Reply All". I know that only one of the > lists requires "Reply to all" but I never remember which one. > > This does not cause any huge hardship - I *usually* catch any errors > before I send the note - but it has caused some confusion when I > didn't catch the error and replied offlist when I wanted to reply > onlist. > > Is there any way the mysql list(s) can be modified so that a good > ole' "Reply" has the desired effect, just as it does in seemingly > every other mailing list in existence? Or is there some great reason > why the mysql lists are different than everyone else's lists? KMail has a handy little feature whereby when you press "L" while reading a message it replies to list. I use that all the time. j----- k----- -- Joshua J. Kugler -- Fairbanks, Alaska -- ICQ#:13706295 Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, in heaven, on earth, and under the earth, that Jesus Christ is LORD -- Count on it! -- MySQL General Mailing List For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=mysql@progressive-comp.com