List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: FULLTEXT index on InnoDB tables (looking for a workaround)
From:       "Heikki Tuuri" <Heikki.Tuuri () innodb ! com>
Date:       2005-01-30 16:56:00

All,

----- Original Message -----
From: "mos" <mos99@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: mailing.database.myodbc
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 6:29 AM

> At 02:32 PM 1/28/2005, you wrote:
>
>>And, of course, another option is to contact Heikki and coax him into
>>hiring somebody to add FULLTEXT to InnoDB tables.
>
> And bring lots of cash with you. :-) I've pestered Heikki a couple of
> years
> ago and he's willing to do it only if there is someone willing to fund it.
> So far it doesn't look like there have been any takers. If I win the
> lottery, this is going to be in my top 10 list. <g>

we have found a sponsor.

http://www.innodb.com/todo.php

We are trying to hire a new developer for this.

>Mike

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
Foreign keys, transactions, and row level locking for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up MyISAM
tables
http://www.innodb.com/order.php