List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: Pushing Files from Subversion
From:       Peter_Valdemar_Mørch <swp5jhu02 () sneakemail ! com>
Date:       2004-11-29 23:33:51

pete-at-holidian.com |Lists| wrote:

> Disclaimer: I'm new to source control in general and Subversion in specific
> I'd like to be able to make the change and then push those changes...

I just wanted to make sure you are aware that the server doesn't know
about / keep track of all the checked out working copies in the
universe. The server doesn't know who to pus to.

The client has to poll somehow or you need to do something specific for
those clients in a post-commit hook script.

I'll bet cron + "svn update" is your best friend right around now....

Peter

--
Peter Valdemar Mørch
http://www.morch.com