List:       mysql
Subject:    Re: triggers (or too-many-crappy-questions)
From:       Eric <ef () kwinternet ! com>
Date:       2004-04-30 19:22:11

Hi,

Can we have list for people who just like to give newbies shit? How about \
mysql-insult-your-stupid-posts@mysql.com? How much have you guys paid for your \
support hmm? This is a free mailing list and I don't really see why people have to \
moan about a few simple questions every once in a while. The people who moan about \
RTFM crap are much more of a bother to me than a poor guy who doesn't know his way \
around mysql yet, doesn't get how useful and complete the manual is, and needs some \
basic help.

Thanks,

Eric