List:       mysql
Subject:    RE: Client mySQL Server/I need help!!
From:       "Kirti S. Bajwa" <kbajwa () tib ! com>
Date:       2004-02-27 22:04:07

Michael:

You are right. I am installing MySQL Client ONLY & do not find
mysql_install_db is nowhere found. Now I realize that for a client
installation, mysql_install_db is not installed.

You have been very kind in responding and helping me with this problem. I
need further assistance in setting up a MySQL Client machine. What other
steps I need to finish the installation? Is there any documentation which
describes MySQL client installation?

Thanks.

Kirti