List:       mysql
Subject:    New dabaxs tool (mysql-db content editor)
From:       nf <nf2 () scheinwelt ! at>
Date:       2004-02-25 2:07:25

Hi!

I started to write a little open-source (GPL) frontend for editing data
in mysql-databases.

http://www.scheinwelt.at/~norbertf/dabaxs/

The most important features of the first release:
* xml-configuration file to specify queries, fields etc...
* foreign-key mapping (dropdowns)

I have seen that there are several other projects with a similar target
(So this might be reinventing the wheel).
What do you think?

besides: Is this the right list to announce such projects.

regards
norbert